Having worked in the financial services industry for over 20 years, I now specialise in Lifetime Mortgages for people aged 55 and over.
I offer a friendly, non-jargon approach with complete transparency and like to keep the process as simple as possible.
As your adviser, I will guide and help you every step of the way from start to finish. There are no busy contact centres and different departments to confuse you. I pride myself on my communication skills and keeping my clients updated, as I know how frustrating it can be waiting on an email or phone call.
To help a little more in these challenging times, I do not charge a fee to my clients for my services.
- Answer any questions you may have with absolutely no obligation to proceed (and no pressurising follow up calls!) to give you an idea of what rates may be available to you
- Carry out a full fact find in order to determine if there may be any other options that could be more suitable
- Complete a State Benefits assessment to see if a Lifetime Mortgage could impact your finances
- Advise on the most suitable product for you and issue you with a Key Facts Illustration
- Complete the application process and issue you with a suitability letter, outlining the reasons why that particular product was chosen
- Recommend specialist solicitors from an approved panel, if required
- Chase both the lender and solicitors in order to complete the mortgage in the fastest possible timeframe
Get in touch today...
Lifetime Mortgage expert - Whole of Market advice - Reliable and professional service
What is a Lifetime Mortgage?
A Lifetime Mortgage is a non-income assessed mortgage, which is only repayable when you either pass away or enter long term residential care.
The majority of Lifetime Mortgages have a fixed rate for life and they are secured as the first charge on your main residence. Importantly, you retain ownership of your home.
You can choose to make monthly repayments or let the interest roll up. The loan amount and any accrued interest is then paid back at the end of the mortgage.
Low incomes do not make any difference when it comes to this type of product.
What might you use a Lifetime Mortgage for?
- Home improvements
- Gift to family
- Purchase a house
- Improve lifestyle
- ‘Top up’ income / pension
What fees would I need to pay?
I do not charge a broker fee to my clients. If the mortgage completes, the lender will pay me a procuration fee for placing the mortgage with them. The procuration fee will never influence the product chosen and you will see this in the research that I will provide to you.
Most lenders also offer a free valuation so the only cost that you would need to pay would be the solicitors fees (which are approximately £800, provided there are no additional legal issues).
What does 'Whole of Market' mean?
A Whole of Market mortgage adviser is able to offer a much wider range of products, representative of the entire market, with no links to any specific mortgage lender. They have a much greater pool of mortgage options to choose from and because they’re free of ties to any lenders, they can offer you completely impartial advice.
Call me today to see how I can help
Contact No - 07405933160